A general prayer

The Cross

In the name of the Father, and the Son and the Holy Spirit.


The Invitatory Bead

Be Still and Know that I am God!  I am exalted above all the nations.


The Cruciform Beads

Day by day, dear Lord of thee three things I pray; 

To see thee more clearly, 

To love thee more dearly, 

to follow thee more nearly, day by day.  


The Weeks Beads. (Any couplet from the psalms will work here.)

Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me.


The Invitatory Bead

Here recite The Lord’s Prayer


The Cross

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with us all evermore.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Psalm 138 - arranged for use with Anglican prayer beads.

Psalm 103 - Sample from “Praying the Psalms with Beads”